Friday, February 12, 2010

Coupons

I've taken a new approach to grocery shopping the last few weeks, I started "couponing", and if I keep going at the rate I'm going I'll keep on "couponing".
The first go round went horribly wrong, but after talking with my friend Marty, she showed me some of the ropes. My second trip went well, saving $111 (spending$130), and this last trip had me jumping up and down with joy (literally). I spent $10 less this week and saved more then I was spending. This coupon business has become my second job, next to domestic engineering, I love them both. All-in-All I'm looking forward to the savings sales, and coupons will bring me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

    I have a blog also obviously and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

    I mostly post about the Southern California experience through the perspective of my art. Maybe you can become my pal, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I spent $10 less this week too...and my major accomplishment? I DID NOT BUY GROCERIES AT WALMART!

    ReplyDelete